This statement is used to describe and foster the illusion that those pastor has forced out are somehow responsible for the abandonment of their own families. He is using Scripture once again, to camouflage evil deeds of destruction. He is lying about the real reason people have left Calvary.
- Young lady. Lie: left her parents and family to pursue the world. Truth: was put out of her home, locked out.
- Wife/mother. Lie: left her family. Truth: she was told if she did not go, her children would have to stay with others in the church.
- Young couple. Lie: left their parents. Truth: were kicked out of the parent’s home in the middle of the night.
- Older couple. Lie: left Calvary Temple and all their friends. Truth: left after being given an order to cast out wife and daughter.
- Older couple. Lie: left Calvary Temple and friends. Truth: were told to leave after refusing to cut off their son, followed by attempts by our pastor to steal the hearts of their children.
- Older couple. Lie: left their four children. Truth: mom was kicked out of home on Christmas Day. Dad was kicked out of church shortly after for not being born again.
- Young man. Lie: left his wife and kids. Truth: he asked wife to go with him to another church for help. Pastor told her to leave him.
- Young man. Lie: left his wife and kids. Truth: his wife was told to leave him, so she moved out.
- Older man. Lie: left his wife and son. Truth: pastor told his wife to leave him and cut him off for questioning leadership.
But God says, “Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them:behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord” (Jeremiah 23:2). “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles” (Matthew 7:15-16). “And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold” (Matthew 24:10-12).