“No one Disagrees with our Doctrine. It’s our Application that bothers them.” Saith St. Star the Seer/Sayer of all Things Perverse. Uh. Actually. Beg to Disagree with thee. Let’s illuminate the Dark Doctrines of the Devil vs. Gods good/good. Is it Coincidence? The dastardly devils doctrines look Mighty Familiar to Pastors Poisonous Sermons/Counsel. What thinkest thou, Minions of Calvarytempleland?
The Doctrines of Lucifer by W.G.Carr is as follows:
1. Enslavement of humans under dictatorship; deprived of Liberty, negate the ability to use one’s intellect/free will as God intended.
2. Everything that God has made known to be displeasing to him, is pleasing to Lucifer.
3. God created all things to be different. Lucifer desires integration without any distinction. Individualism abolished. Unity is dark power.
4. God permits/encourages/rewards individualism/various governments. Lucifer wants only two classes: those who govern/Lord it over and the Enslaved.
5. God gives perfect peace to those who love Him. Lucifer as King-Despot will enforce peace upon his subjects.
6. God’s Love is intended as the creative/governing force of Man. Lucifer uses Lust to enslave and Might Makes Right to enforce.
7. God intended Adam and Eve in love to multiply and replenish the earth. Lucifer intends the destruction of Families to create chaos/disorder/and fear.
8. God intended man to love his neighbor. Lucifer intends man to be stripped of neighborly tendencies/empathy/nurture. Merciless.
9. God intends for parents to raise their own children. Lucifer believes it takes The Village to Raise children.
10. God elevates the dignity/worth of Man. Lucifer doctrine holds that man is little more than a Worm/worthless Idiots to be dominated.
11. God created the world for our use in moderation. To enjoy all things. Lucifer intends to ban/restrict/enSlave man from the bounty God’s love provides.
But God says, “Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools” (Romans 1:21,22). “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils” (1 Timothy 4:1). “Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ” (Galatians 1:7).