DoDs (doctrines of Devils) are Taught here in Calvarytempleland. For the unInitiated consider some Explanation. Not to be confused with our Application. Which shall be illuminated in subsequent posts.
1. Pastor is our Dictator. If we use our free Will, we are labeled Self-Willed/rebellious. Thus certain Applications are forthcoming upon our Person.
2. Pastor tells us to Sin A lot if we Choose to not obey him.The more we Sin, the happier he is. Easy for a Star to shine when surrounded by blackened Sinners.
3. There’s only room for One Star in Calvarytempleland’s Sky. Any threat to Star Worship dims the glow of our Unified adoration.
4. Self-Will is a theme of imminent Doom/gloom. Independent thought/action is Dangerous according to St. Star. Whatever was God thinking, to give us Minions our Own Will?!?!?
5. Enforced peace means just that. There will be nothing Said Publicly to agitate/arouse the Slumbering/seduced church.
6. Our arranged Marriages are fused together via Lust enjoined/encouraged. Waiting for True Love is laughed at. When all Manipulations Fail. The hammer falls. Maddened ministers Might make it Right! ‘You will Obey me or face destruction/Damnation.’
7. Be prepared to Lose your Family at Calvarytempleland. You cannot love god (St. Star) and them.
8. Your eye will not Pity them (family) when you Kick them out. Merciless.
9. Pastor has extolled the Virtues of Dad/mom bringing junior to his Village seven days a week to be inDecently/inDoctrinated.
10. Your dignity is not up for Consideration. Prepare for Humiliation. Public/private. School kids Are fair game. No exemptions (well perhaps a few FFOs).
11. Your possible Bounty/abundance is provided for St.Stars appetite. You need to put a Knife to your Throat. Stupid idiot.
But God says, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” (Isaiah 14:12). “Neither give place to the devil” (Ephesians 4:27). “He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8).