We take what We (the unRoyal we) want. If you will Not comply. As a good Slave/Sheeple should. Our master Pastor of Disasters will administer his Sinister Serum of Psyco=Satanic compliance (P=Sc). We will Beat you/Yours Down. You shall take 13 Baby-Steps. Pastor May I? Yes you may.
Baby-Steps of Beelzebub –
- Extremes of rejection
- Hunger/Thirst for kindness
- Sensory Deprivation
- Anti-Depressants advised to create amnesia
- Forced to perform/witness abuse of LO’s
- Desecration of Christian Beliefs
- Illusion to convince us that God loves to hurt us
- Threats of harm to LO’s to Force compliance
- Spiritual abuse to cause Us to feel unGodly
- Use of Illusion/Lies to confuse Facts
But God says, “For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me” (Isaiah 47:10-11).
For years pastor and the leadership have been destroying individuals, families, and testimonies. Like his father, the Devil, pastor misleads (lies). Apparently getting away with it time and again. So why bother? Because:
1) God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked
2) The Church (Body of Christ) is to protect and defend the weak, fatherless, widow, foolish, naive.
3) The Church is to warn those committing sin. God holds us guilty if we are silent.
4) Because we are to stop evil.
For God says: “And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?” (Job 1:8). “Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him. The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow’s heart to sing for joy. I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem. I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame. I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out. And I brake the jaws of the wicked, and plucked the spoil out of his teeth” (Job 29:12-17) “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him” (Acts 10:38). “Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children” (Ephesians 5:1). “And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? But and if ye suffer for righteousness’ sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled” (1 Peter 3:13-14).