“As we look for the blessed hope. The lines of demarcation need to be clearer, the world needs to know where we stand.” As you (Pastor) have said. So shall it be:
1. The Devil is in our Deeds. But we Profess Christ
2. We take Youth away from their Parents. But preach Honor your Father and Mother.
3. We Push/Throw out Ones who ‘stand up against abuse’. But boast in our Humility.
4. We Divide husbands and wives. But talk about how we Walk as One. Bearing each other’s burdens.
5. Our reputation Without is a Cult. But we talk about lives we are Transforming for Christ.
6. Litigation (think police/courthouse) is our Routine. But we preach turning the other Cheek.
7. Yikes. We are Not what we Say we are. The World Knows Where We Stand.
I guess we have made the Lines of Demarcation pretty Clear. Right Pastor? It’s a wonderful Life here in Calvarytempleland. Land of the Slave. Home of the Coward.
But God says, “Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles…Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them” (Matthew 7:16, 20). “Saying unto them, It is written, My house is the house of prayer: but ye have made it a den of thieves” (Luke 19:46). “Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord” (Jeremiah 7:11).